Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Soccer session.



School today, Mum went to school and find Mr Yap regarding the dropping of subject - D&T.
She suggested not to drop, as my effort will be gone to waste.
So I decided to respect her decision, I have to work on my artifact already, although it might be way too late.

Soccer session today with Daniel Hashim and co.
Not in good form, not in position and waste of possession of ball.
1 shot, On target, but still didn't score. Felt disappointed for my performance, only have to play position as defender,felt not confident as there were too many crowds to distract my attention.
Not played as good as last match, maybe I have to overcome the pressure of the crowds.

Home sweet home after match.
Till then..

Germany Vs Spain, Would be a fantastic match.
Hope Germany lose as I don't like their cocky comment on the Internet.




Prayed for you. Hope you make it.

No comments: