Thursday, July 8, 2010

Book feast!




P.E lesson was fun when the class bond as one to have a game together.
Everyone was enjoying and having fun together as a class. - Great!
The rest of the lesson was fine today, shall not interpret further.

Went popular and bought 2 Percy Jackson book which comes in series.
Spent $35 but I think it would be worth it since I love reading the first book, It would be also exciting for the 2nd and 3rd one. There's 3 more book series for Percy Jackson, will get it after finish reading both of the books.

Didn't went jogging today as my knee injury acted up. Feeling better now and I hope it will recover by tomorrow.

Spain won, splendid, Finals would be a nice match which I would definitely catch it.
Hopefully Spain will win the world cup for the first time ever.

Cheers! Till then..


Please Don't Give Up! :)

No comments: