Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Esperanza 4


The only group photo. :)


Went Esperanza 4 with Gilbert,Peiwoon,Wenting,Izzat,Rashid,Haziq,Waida and Fatin to show our support towards Fajar Symphonic Band.
It was a splendid performances by them, $10 was definitely worth the deal.
Keep up the good work!

Totally gave up on D&T, gonna flunk it. Seriously, Its just wasting my time and i can put it to better use like for example, total 5 periods a week can let me concentrate on the other subjects which could make me more confident towards my 'N' level examination.

Continued my daily routine now, jogging back at the park, relaxing and enjoying the breeze. June holiday drained up all my stamina, but still manageable as before, afterall, it was my routine to do that even before the holiday.

Good luck on people taking 'O' and 'N' level oral examination.
All the best! Till then..

Cheers!



Shouldn't make any wild thoughts. Whatever!

No comments: