Friday, October 2, 2009

A Great Day and The First Judgement Paper!

Today had my EOY chinese paper 1 & 2.
It was quite easy compared to last semester paper.
After School went to find shawn and friends to have our lunch.
Went back to school afterward to continute our studies.
I went to get physic revision paper from Mr Lim and he go through some of it with me.
Ms Wendy He came down to concourse and go through History worksheets with me.I really wanna thank her as she will always fork out her time to go through History revision with me.
Thanks to these 2 teachers, they inspired me to study hard.

After Studies, went home to get changed to have my soccer session with shawn and friends.
Now i'm getting ready to go night study, hope i dun get distracted and can concentrate on my studies.

Take care people!
Good Luck on EOY and up coming 'N' level papers.
Peace out- ^.^V

No comments: