Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Cup of Coffee Makes the Day!

Today woke up have a cup of Coffee,sipping the cup of Coffee and rewinding the past that i have been through, those happy moment, one word to describe - Unforgettable.

Never been school in the past 2 days as it i was down to some personal matters regarding a religion thingy.
My Friend told me 3 subject result and it turn out to be:
Social Studies - 18/25 (Top streak continute) YAY!
Math - 23/40 (borderline but will try to buck up next term.)
Chinese - 29.5/60 ( Expected, singapore will snow if i pass this subject.)

Will post after getting back all my other subject results.
Work hard for End-Of-Year and "N" Levels my fellow friends.

Cheers!
^.^v PeaceOut-

P/S - Removing all those links that doesn't have my link inside. Hehe!  

No comments: