Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last Minute? Not a problem!




Basketball session morning with slack3rs.
It was a piercing hot morning and afternoon, I can't take the heat, I wasn't in the mood of playing as it was too damn hot. I can feel I'm falling sick real soon, Headache and the sore throat. Not this time please, I needed to attend school and do my revision.
Lunch and home sweet home.

Went Bryan house with Xinyou to defer our NS letter but the date has not reach so it was a wasted trip there. We slacked and watched youtube to kill our time, Went bankit with Bryan to cut his hair, I went home first cause I was in hurry.

Rushed down to Queens Way, it was so last minute prepared for me, but I still had to rush down.
Met Peiwoon and Celeste at there, walked and played around at Ikea to simply kill time.
Movie plan canceled as it was too late.

Back to plaza to slack with the band members and home sweet home.
Cheers! Till then..




Contented to see you happy. :)

No comments: