Saturday, May 15, 2010

May are the best!

Every year, i love the month May as it was my birthday and the time to get bursary award from the buddist lodge education foundation.
Thanks my mom, aunt and auntie for the ang bao that they have gave me.
Thanks my 2 sis for giving G-shock watch as present.
Thanks Shiying,Jeremy,Jingsiang,Xinyu,Kiantao and Shawn for the Man U Jersey.
Last but not least,Thanks the buddist lodge education foundation for the bursary award.
Mid-year has just over, gonna check our papers on tuesday.
Had lots of soccer session these few weeks, kind of neglect basketball, im sure i gonna play basketball soon.

P/S: Didnt update my blog as my sis's laptop has lost and she dont allow me to use destop, im using my cousin's com to update right now. :)

Cheers!

Hope i can make it this time.

No comments: