Friday, April 9, 2010

Injured, Crap!



Its T-ara Also known as Ti-ara again!
Been listening to their songs these few days.
Addicted already.

After school stayed back with Shi ying, Pei woon and Celeste awhile to see Ms He and get to know more about her condition.
She said she's gonna be fine. I Hope so.
Meanwhile, i hope she really take care of herself and take her medicine on time.

Went home and get changed and off to basketball in school.
Heaven is always not on our side, it rains everytime we wanna play basketball.
The rain finally stops around 5pm, had a "full court match" and everyone is fooling around as we are not properly geared.
Injured my leg, Damn it! Stepped on a rock and there's a deep cut on my leg now.
Shall not whine as i wasnt wearing any shoe to play, should blame myself instead.

Jun Cun accompany me home as he wanted to take a walk.
Appreciate it.

On the happy note, its weekend! I can have this time to let my leg recover.
Enjoy your weekend people and most importantly, take care!

No comments: