Friday, February 26, 2010

Yet another day with Primary school Friends.

Okay,today spent whole day at alwyn's house talking nonsense and playing mahjong/cards.
Great occasion and the room always filled with laughters.
Well anyway, today get back my Mother Tongue results which i got myself a 'C' for it. Satisfied with it and i will try my best to do better.
So far so good, none of the subjects had failed. 2 more papers to collect back which is history and english.
Shall wait and see whether if i can pass all the subjects.

Supposedly i was going to work on the weekend but because of the stupid working hours, i decided not to go.
I shall relax on the weekend and do some revisions and most importantly is to try rushing my D&T coursework.

P/S: Sorry didnt went movie with friends and didnt went for basketball.
Really sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Other time perhaps? hehe.

No comments: