Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jump for Joy!

Today went to school to get back our End-Of-Year examination results.
And here are my results:

History: 46/50 (Top in Level) WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! this is the subject that makes me Jump for Joy

Social Studies: 27/50

Mathematics: 45/90

Physic: 28/50

Biology: 27.5/50

English: 104/180

Chinese: 93.5/150

D & T: 57/100 ( Practical Included)

Mdm Mala told me that she 1st time see people getting such a high marks for history in her career and told me if i can score this well for this subject, i can also do well in other subjects and told me to work hard.

I shall work hard next year to fight the evil 'N' Level!

I passed all my subjects. Overall, I'm contented with my results already.

People who are sad with their results, don't worry, it will be okay.
Well, take care people!

Cheers!
^.^v Peaceout-

No comments: