Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Road To Success

Today went school to attend a programme called "Winning Attitude".
I get a chance to meet coach Julian,a very funny guy. He was a great speaker and i was paying attention throughout the speech.This Programme is about the road to success and it enlighten me and makes me want to work hard to achieve my goals.
After School,Went concourse to slack with yipeng,daniel and faris. Ms He came and talk to us awhile.After she left,yi peng and i went to basketball court to find ball to shoot.Sadly,ball were nowhere to be found at court. So, we headed back to concourse to wait Shawn and friends to finish their lesson.
After they finish their lesson,we went naked fish to buy our meals and consume it at Garden plaza.
Soon after we had our meals,we went back school to play basketball.
I went concourse alone to cooldown and revise my math awhile.
The rest went home together.
After revising,home sweet home. [ Thanks Kenneth for sms-ing with me along my way home ]

I must work towards my goals and will never give up.

Cheers!
^.^v Peace out-

No comments: